- 积分
- 548
在线时间 小时
注册时间2008-5-20
最后登录1970-1-1
参加活动:0 次 组织活动:0 次 该用户从未签到
|
Very quietly I take my leave
轻轻的我走了
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来
Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾
The floating heart growing in the sludge
软泥上的青荇
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那榆荫下的一潭
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
是天上虹揉碎在浮藻间
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
沉淀着彩虹似的梦
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
寻梦?撑一支长篙
To where the green grass is more verdant;
向青草更青处漫溯
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
满载一船星辉
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌
But I cannot sing aloud
但我不能放歌
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫
Even summer insects keep silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥
Very quietly I take my leave
As quietly as I came here;
Gently I flick my sleeves
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away |
|